Zachary's Blog

personal narrative

| 0 comments

My Heart dropped down to my stomach. Oh my god that’s my dog? I think as I see a small figure running through the street. Why did I leave the door open.
My heart was beating faster than the speed of light – louder than a sonic boom. Bialy my dog was sprinting fast – very fast towards some neighbors she suddenly stopped to sniff and climb on each individual neighbor I was so close to catching her I could pad feel her soft fur in the warmth of my hands. A spark of hope ran through my mind “I AM FInNALy GOING TO CATCH HER!” Just inches away from having her in my arms until… She bolted down the street , escaping my grasp. My eyes flew wide open in shock. No matter how far away she was I kept sprinting sin waves cut down threw my skin as I ran up the never ending hill. That felt like a mountain. As I finally get to the top of the hill I see my dog waiting for me at the park gates asi finally pick her up. I was so happy as I start to think if I only would of shut the door none of his would of happened.
I was so relived that I finally fought her and now I know I have to pay more attention to the things around me.