Zachary's Blog

Reflection of 7th grade

| 0 comments

When I firsts arrived in august I expected to be swamped with homework. I also thought all the teachers where going to be very mean and strict. but soon I realized that I was right about the teachers sum of them where very nice and would be very easy graders and would give out candy if you got the problem correct.but some of the other teachers where what i expected mean and very hard to please. i also was not right about the homework i had very little and most days i even finished it in wildcatime.

By october my life was pretty good i was finishing all my homework quickly and i had all A or higher in the grade book. in 7th grade I learned taut playing sports for your school is lots of fun because you have practice every morning nut it is also a lot of hard work. all of your classes get a lot harder mote homework harder tests and even choir hot harder. nut overall you still do not have that much homework. as the year comes to a close I am happy that i will soon be a 8th grader and will be able to play sports for my school agin. my advice to next years 7th grader is to always do your homework on time in mrs.schoch class.